Aboriginal People & Strengths-Based Practices Workshop
Exploring practical solutions in providing more holistic and effective service delivery for Aboriginal people.
About This Workshop
This one-day course is a follow-up to the Aboriginal Cultural Awareness Workshop.
Course topics include:
- Revisiting Workshop 1 (Aboriginal Cultural Awareness)
- Communicating effectively
- Current themes and figures relating to Aboriginal people
- Contributing factors around contemporary Aboriginal health and wellbeing
- Media and public perceptions
- Proactive campaigns
- Tools and resources
- Referral points
- Case studies
- Individual action planning
* Please note:
a) participants must complete the Aboriginal Cultural Awareness workshop prior to attending the Aboriginal People and Strengths-Based Practices workshop.
b) This workshop may be facilitated online